Our mission is to provide the highest standard of eye care with outstanding customer service.
We are committed to understand all your visual concerns and to offer the best solution that fits your individual visual needs. We strive to treat our patients as we want to be treated; with compassion, integrity and personalized attention.
Like us on facebook
Did you know … ?
Facts about UV protection:
- UV damage continues to accumulate through life and can contribute to serious eye problems such as photokeratitis, cancer, cataracts and macular degeneration.
- Overcast skies still allow 31% of solar radiation and eyes need protection even on cloudy days.
- UV Protection has nothing to do with the darkness or color of a lens.
- Children are even more susceptible than adults to UV damage and 80% of lifetime exposure to sun occurs before the age of 18.
- Solar radiation is present year round. In the winter UV rays reflecting off snow can double overall UV exposure.
The Eye To Eye Clinic is conveniently located at the top of the hill in the Cascade Summit Professional Building, adjacent to the City Hall in West Linn.
Eye to Eye Clinic
22400 South Salamo Road,
West Linn, Oregon 97068